Good news for all iPod-owning last.fmers (doesn't it sound cool to be an "iPod-owning last.fmer" ...). New version of iPod-last.fm bridge just got released and can be downloaded here.
Changes in the new release:
- Config moved to a separate file
- Timezone handling fixed - it should now work automatically as long as timezone on the computer and on the iPod are set correctly
- Much more readable data format
- Official client id from last.fm
- A script to extract song ratings from iPod
- Some compatibility issues fixed
config.rbare enough, but if you have any questions, problems, or praise ;-), don't hesitate to contact me.