After successful conclusion of my Polish campaign in Polish, I decided to continue the theme and I'm now starting American campaign in American, on America's home map of Great Planes Plus.
Here's campaign playlist, and here's first episode. New episodes of about 25-30 minutes each are going to be published one a day, at same time (11:00 London time).
Campaign difficulty is now on immortal difficulty level, plus some extra difficulty level introduced by a truly spectacular early game mistake. Just joking, America does not make mistakes, everything went just as planned all along.
The campaign uses mostly the same mods as before, with a few changes, mostly Reform and Rule (instead of Policy+) and Promotions Pack (which is really amazing).
- (3UC) - 3rd Unique Component
- (4UC) - 4th Unique Component
- Civilization 5 Diplomacy Values
- Colored Religions
- Dynamic NoObsolete Unique Units
- Ethnic Units
- Enhanced User Interface
- Less Warmonger Hate
- Meaningful City State Colors
- More Luxuries
- New Beliefs Pack
- Promotions Pack
- Quick Turns
- Race for Religions
- Reform and Rule
- Scouts ignore Borders
- Separate Great People Counters
- Show Move-To
- Start with Scout and Worker instead of Warrior
- The Slimline Ancient Ruin Tweak
- Unlimited Barbarian XP