I played Poland once before, in 1.0 version. It was my first real campaign after short Iran game to figure out game controls, and mostly thanks to AI being horrible I conquered Germany by 1938.
Now AI is somewhat less dumb, so it would probably be harder. The rush Germany strategy probably still works, but I wanted to try some alternative, in case they ever make Germany too strong for Poland to take. (there's even stronger strategy of taking advantage of Sudetenland glitch, but this is exploit-free campaign)
The strategy I wanted to try:
- rush revanchism focus to be able to fabricate at 10% world tension, before guarantee spam starts
- conquer all 3 Baltic states for extra factories
- give Germans Danzig when presented with ultimatum
- focus exclusively on Soviet Union
- after Soviet Union falls, get Danzig back, and while at it Berlin as well