The best kittens, technology, and video games blog in the world.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My poor bottom left 6

tree eater by splityarn from flickr (CC-NC-SA)

My tooth hurt a bit in the last week, and it got really bad yesterday, so I called some 24h dental service. It wasn't as 24h as they claimed and I was only able to get an appointment for the next day. The bad news is - root canal treatment was required. The even worse news - it was damn 700 quid for two visits. Here goes the new computer, at least for now. It's seriously insanely expensive compared to dentistry in Poland, whene plain checkup is about 10 GBP, and root canal treatment is about 50 GBP - just Google for prices if you don't believe me. If I actually knew in advance it would cost that much I'd probably just book a flight. Too bad you cannot schedule your dental problems.

1 comment:

Mary Weiss said...

Dentistry in Poland is really very affordable. Though its cheaper, you are still able to get an excellent quality of dental care. See the prices of dental trip packages in Poland at: Poland Dentistry.