The best kittens, technology, and video games blog in the world.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hello, Kittens ^_^

This is going to be my new
blog. I suspect it will be full of long, boring, technical rants.

But that's not a good way to start a blog. I'm going to start with something nice and sweet, like ... kittens ^_^ (image from Cute Overload)

Oh, and here's a rant that convinced me to start this blog: Stevey's Why you should write blogs.


Datrio said...

Awwww, kawaii ^_^

I hope your blog will be just as good as the first post!

Anonymous said...

Advertise your blog: write a Wikipedia stub about it and put the stub on Pages for Deletion ;-)

Anubis said...

I'll keep on eye on this, but mind you, blogs are 3vi1 :-P. I haven't updated mine for a month now ^_^

Ejdzej said...

Where's RSS to your blog?

taw said...

Atom feed is at

Blogger doesn't seem to provide feeds in RSS format directly, but Atom should work with most feed readers.