The best kittens, technology, and video games blog in the world.

Monday, May 15, 2006

A very secret quest





Do you know about this very secret quest in live, when after you watch the last movie from the IMDB best 100 movies (or the IMDB worst 100 movies, but I'll try the former quest) you get an instant level-up ? ^_^

Well, but more about it some other day. I've just seen a movie that isn't on either of these lists and I think it's the best movie I've seen since, like, TNG 4x25 (don't ask, you're either getting it already or you just won't get it ^_^). The movie is Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine and it's at the same time absolutely hillarious (I almost fell down of my chair during the bank scene, just 2 minutes into the movie) and quite insightful. Fahrenheit 9/11 wasn't bad, but it doesn't even come close to the Bowling.

Now I can't tell you much about the movie without spoiling too much. But here's one that I just couldn't skip. The dog you're seeing here, some redneck hunters dressed it in a hunter wear and gave it a loaded gun. Then the dog used the gun to kill one of the rednecks. I'm sure the dog knew what it was doing. Like, a great service to the mankind, by getting some of the dumb genes out of the gene pool. Dog, the humanity thanks you. ^_^

No comments: